Senior IT project manager
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a seasoned IT professional with a passion for driving innovation and leading successful projects? TCR, a leading company specialized in the integration of solutions for Ground Support Equipment (GSE), is seeking a talented IT Project Manager to join the delivery team at her headquarters in Belgium.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
TCR is in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. This brings along fast and controlled growth, geographic expansion, more need for tight control on our IT projects, etc.
As IT Project manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting our company by overseeing and ensuring the successful delivery and management of IT and business projects. You will also take the lead to work out improvements to increase efficiency and professionalism.
Your main responsibilities:
· Analyse project proposals to determine time frame, resource limitations and appropriate way of working for accomplishing projects.
· Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
· Ensure that project goals are in line with business objectives.
· Monitor project activities, ensuring the quality and integrity of information.
· Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
· Perform risk assessment and implement mitigation plans.
· Implement a project communication plan.
· Benchmark project management performance continuously to identify the potential for improvements and increase capability in project and portfolio management.
· Review the status reports prepared by project team and modify schedules or plans as required.
· Develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time.
· Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle.
· Assign duties and responsibilities to project team and define the scope of their authority.
· Establish a work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
· Direct and coordinate the activities of project team to ensure that projects progress on schedule and within budget.
The Ideal Candidate
· Ten or more years of IT experience and brings at least five years of demonstrated competency in a project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project.
· The ability to communicate effectively with technical teams and translates to business teams. This is essential for this role.
· A proactive individual who can take initiative, identify potential issues, and solve problems efficiently in a fast-changing business environment.
· A good understanding of current and emerging technologies, and of how other enterprises are using them to drive digital business.
· Familar with project management methodologies and tools such as Prince 2, Sap Activate, Agile, Waterfall and Azure DevOps.
· Knowledge of Basware, Business intelligence, SAP Finance and Ops and Cloud based solutions are considered advantageous.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, capable of effectively engaging stakeholders at all levels.
· The ability to motivate and inspire project teams is of paramount importance. We seek a leader who can foster a collaborative and productive work environment.
· Fluent in English, both oral and written (knowledge of Dutch or French is a strong asset)
· Willing to travel: the role may involve international travel for project requirements.
TCR Group is the leading global provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Belgium. We have approximately 1500 employees and are operational in over 200 airports in 20 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. We offer an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment. At TCR-group, we work together as one team.
If you possess the skills and expertise we are seeking, and you're excited about the opportunity to lead challenging IT projects, we encourage you to apply now.
Agency calls are not appreciated